Friday 3 August 2007

TVNZ footage to be uploaded (on Asai Memorial Day)

More Youtube footage to be released on

INTERNATIONAL TETSUHIKO ASAI MEMORIAL DAY


I've uploaded the nationally broadcasted footage, of Sensei's TV interview, courtesy of Television New Zealand. This clip will be made public on Youtube, on August 15th (Japan time), for the one year memorial of Asai Sensei's passing. As you will see by Sensei's last comment, he achieved what he said would, and left the world as a hard training karateka. I believe this footage is a fitting tribute, to a wonderful person and world class budoka.


Now that I have access to the software, I'll be able to contribute more more footage, as promised, and requested by so many people, from around the world.

I truly hope this video clip is source of enjoyment and inspiration for everyone.

Osu, Andre Bertel

As a preview, here are some stills from the footage:







































© André Bertel, Japan 2007

No comments: