Wednesday 15 February 2012

André Bertel 2012 European Seminars (Part One)

This is the first of several posts I will make on my 2012 karate seminars in Europe. It was great to teach Asai-ha Shotokan-ryu in both Germany & Italy again, and catch up with friends!

Considering the terrible weather in Europe (which has made international news) the amount of participants in my classes were surprisingly high; nevertheless, many were stopped from attending due to the treacherous conditions.


Anyway, rather than talk a lot, I'll begin by embedding links to four videos (kindly made and posted by Oliver Schoemburg) and let the karate talk for itself. Furthermore, these seminars mark the beginning of my sharing more advanced techniques, applications, and principles of my late teacher Shuseki-Shihan Tetsuhiko Asai. More photos and videos to come, so stay tuned!



© André Bertel. Christchurch, New Zealand (2012).

No comments: